[NTLK] Printer?

From: ZUMWALT, DANNY P (SWBT) (dz1317_at_sbc.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 20:40:42 PDT

I am trying to figure out how to get my newton 2000u to print on a network
printer.. I sit next to a HP DeskJet 695c that is on the network, but there
are several other network injet/laser printers available. Should I be able
to see them in the chooser when I select "choose network LaserWriter"?

If anyone can direct me to a good source for printing on newton, I'd love
it. Or if you can just answer a few questions that would be great.

like.. are there drivers for Deskjet 695c? or do the default HP drivers in
the newton work?

Since I can get on the internet, should I be able to "network" to the
printers that are built in?

thanks...

dz