Re: [NTLK] Archiving Notes WYSIWYG-style

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 11:18:42 PST

> You can mail a note in GIF format using Simplemail. Just mail
> the note, making sure you select GIF in the format dropdown of the mail
> slip.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Jim (of the Dark Side) Anderson

But the text is not included in the GIF. :-(

Only way I know of to do what the OP wants is export in RTF format with
either NCU (buggy) or X-Port (stable, but produces files that are not
compatible with MS Word).

-J

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | It is easier to suppose that the universe
San Francisco, CA | has existed for all eternity than to
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | conceive a being beyond its limits
Phone: 415-929-0297 | capable of creating it.
AIM: jeremybondsf | -- Percy Bysshe Shelley
PGP key available on public keyservers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html