Re: [NTLK] Warning!! Wireless newbie questions (Mac)

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 15:54:54 PST

I use the Lucent Gold Cards for the Newton, The Compaq Armada (When I
fell like
Regressing into the DARK world of the PC).. You can find these on eBay
or
Some retailer have them, Fairly cheap!..
If your using it with a Airport, you can use Bronze/Silver/Gold...
I cant remember the source I got 5 or 6 from, then sold them to friends
locally.
But I know there on the east coast.. I have "ALL" the machine here ready
for and running Wireless.
Jeff-N8NOE

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html