Re: [NTLK] Apple iPad

From: Andrew Thiel (aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 16:18:57 PST

That will help as far as sofware is concerned.

Iomega came out with new firmware for their HipZip MP3 players, but
that doesn't help the fact that they are mechanically unsound.

Usually we can expect better from Apple as far as hardware is concerned
(IMHO), but even then I wouldn't risk a large sum of money on an
untested product, no matter how reputable the manufacturer.

-A

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html