Re: [NTLK] PDA usage poll over at MacPolls.com

From: Bog Rat (bograt__at_talk21.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 12:09:42 PDT

Well fourth really, considering most people don't use them, but why do=20=

they even allow these people to vote. I must confess, I am guilty of a=20=

heinous crime (not knowing how to spell heinous is not one of them), I=20=

have been feeding the link to people that don't even know what a Newton=20=

is and getting them to vote for it!

<OT>
Ooh Barthez just did a Maradonna =A1Hand Of God!

=BFQu=E9 le pasa con el deporte entre de las Ingles y los quien hablar=20=

Espa=F1ol?
</OT>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html