Re: [NTLK] PDA usage poll over at MacPolls.com

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 16:21:23 PDT

THOOOOOSE will count for the absentee votes ;-)

LAG

 Bog Rat <bograt__at_talk21.com> wrote:Well fourth really, considering most people don't use them, but why do=20=

they even allow these people to vote. I must confess, I am guilty of a=20=

heinous crime (not knowing how to spell heinous is not one of them), I=20=

have been feeding the link to people that don't even know what a Newton=20=

is and getting them to vote for it!