Re: [NTLK] Nushield swap anyone?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 03:20:33 PDT

On woensdag, apr 9, 2003, at 03:44 Europe/Amsterdam, Mark wrote:

> You can swap them with us. We'll take them back and give you the anti-
> glare version. Please return them to the address on the instructions
> with
> a copy of this email.

But you might want to reconsider, the new, more reflective ones are in
a way much closer to the screen of the 1x0 series.
It's true that in the beginning I had to get used to the more
reflective surface but the touch and feel of the surface itself made me
keep them and my next pack will be the same reflective surface, I don't
even notice anymore.
BTW, I seem to remember that the these were more durable as well, am I
right Mark?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html