Re: [NTLK] MapPad GPS Software

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 12:17:46 PDT

Quoting Daniel Padilla <dproldan_at_telefonica.net>:

> Has anybody some info about MapPad? Is it possible to make maps by
> yourself?
>
> I found a way to, uh, use it. Looks like the company that made it is
> gone. Should I submit it to UNNA along with some instructions for, uh,
> using it?

According to the former site as seen on the Internet Archive:

http://web.archive.org/web/19970414000630/http://www.ria.com.au/mp/

...it was available as free to evaluate. So I don't have a problem with it.

(yay! I get to try out my new sig! With regards to FG)

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html