[NTLK] [ANN] DCL / Escale

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 14:58:02 PDT

Hello folks,
we are proud to announce the availability of the full sources of the
Desktop Connection Library (which the PrelimBinaries were based on), as
well as Escale, the second Mac OS X application based on that framework.
The DCL is rather Mac specific, but since its design is cross platform,
we hope there will be a porting effort pretty soon.
Right now, the available interfaces are: Serial with MNP compression,
AppleTalk, TCP with RendezVous support.
Escale supports package installation, a beginning of a synchronization
utility, and keyboard utility

For more information, go to Paul's web page:
http://www.kallisys.com/newton/dcl/
If you need to contact a developer, please send me an email, since Paul
is rather busy for now.

Nicolas Zinovieff
and the DCL Group

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html