Re: [NTLK] Nice mention of Newton in PDAGeek Newsletter

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 06:32:11 PDT

on 15/04/03 02:05, Jeremy Wiles at screwjack_at_newted.dyndns.org wrote:
[snip!]
> the newton community has successfully guided me through the process of
> becoming an educated newton consumer, helped me understand common problems
> and their solutions (both hardware and software) and enabled me to make an
> abandoned platform a productive part of my everyday life. A perfect
> example: I just recently set up ethernet access for my newton successfully
> in less than 10 minutes, on the first try.
>
> In just a couple of months, I've managed to replace not only my anemic
> excuse for a PDA, but my laptop as well. Thank you everyone!

Jeremy,

Comments like yours are our reward, as a community, to continue supporting
it! Glad we could help!

-Laurent.

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html