[NTLK] Query re ports on N2K

From: Jon Wright (jgw_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 04:56:22 PDT

I have recently reacquired a N2K (not 2100 AFAIK) sans docs/manuals.
Under the flap at the top are three ports. One is for power, one is for
a dongle and the other one is very wobbly and appears to have been
damaged by the insertion of an upside down cable. It appears to be
similar to the round port on the dongle. The other two ports are
labelled on the outside of the flap, this one is only labelled inside
the flap and it reads ">ABS<".

Q1: what is it used for?
Q2: Can I restore stability to it (sort of bends left too much to put a
cable into it)?

Any suggestions welcome,

Jon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html