Re: [NTLK] SER-001 all gone...

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 03:21:36 PDT

> The SER-001's I had made have all gone.
> I will make more if the demand is high enough but, much as I would
like
> to, I can't make just 10 or 20. The economic scale is in the 100's.
> So, if I get requests for more than 100, I WILL make more.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't make sense to start some kind of waiting
list.
What if I start one and henceforth everyone who wants a SER-001 sends me
a mail saying so? If the number has reached 100, I can ask all if
they are still willing to buy one, and if this is the case, pass the 100
addresses on to David.
Just an idea to keep an excellent piece of hardware in production.

Frank

If you want one, send a request to:

pcbmanservice_at_ix.netcom.com

Remember, I need to make at least 100 boards to make it a viable
proposition.

Regards,

David

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de