Re: [NTLK] Looking for NCK 1.0 for Mac

From: Bog Rat (bograt__at_talk21.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 03:21:19 PDT

On Sunday, April 20, 2003, at 11:16 pm, Peter Cameron wrote:

> on 4/20/03 5:33 PM, Chris Ruprecht at chris_at_ruprecht.org wrote:
>> I have 2 floppies here:
>> Newton Connection Kit
>> Macintosh
>> Install 1 and 2
>
> I'd suspect this is a later version since the 2.0.2 I have is on a

I have them over four floppies, I think, I'll look later, all the old
floppies are holding up the contents of my cupboard so I may be a
while. I believe that I have Mac and Windows versions of these and also
Newton Backup utilities, I strive to report back later after 5PM GMT

Bograt

http://homepage.mac.com/bograt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html