[NTLK] MP@K got me stumped...

From: mike (frown_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 14:22:58 PDT

Hello fellow Newt users...

Hope you can help me with a minor problem thats causing a major
headache!

I have a standard MP2000 which refuses to boot up properly - ive tried
all the methods for reseting - quick soft hard cold etc and it still
does the same thing:

newt logo flashes for 1 sec, then keypad for pass number appear for 1
second, blank screen for about 5 secs then it loops... holding down
power button and pushing / holding reset button in ANY combinations
achieves nothing - with cards in slots or without, running from mains
rechargable pack or the AA battery tray!

Basically its buggered as far as i can tell... if i cant fix it im
gonna get rid (any buyers?????) as its no use to me and i fancy a Palm
Tungsten T anyway...

any help much appreciated...

mike

mikefrown_at_btopenworld.com