Re: [NTLK] Background picture Questions.

From: Michael Vacik (mici_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 16:22:49 PDT

> Can someone please direct me where to look for information on how to
> create background pictures for my 2100? I am using AVI's program and I
> know how to set the picture, but I want to create my own pictures
> (wife, kid, dogs, etc). What do I need to do this?

you can drop sketches from clipboard on Avi's Backdrop preferences view
to create new background. i use SnapIt! to get screenshot clippings
from Tibet, web pages, etc. very handy Newton-only solution.

you can still download latest SnapIt! (non-expiring part of
discontinued StampIt! suite) from Factory support page at
<http://www.factory-1987.co.jp/Factory/Stampit_folder/
StampIt_Support.html>.

--
Michael Vacik