Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]Case Cracking from SER-001?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 12:01:45 PDT

On maandag, apr 28, 2003, at 18:32 Europe/Amsterdam, Way-Chung Wong
wrote:
> I am pretty pissed and am taking out the mod ASAP. Will liquid
> plastic model cement close up the crack?

Probably will do, but I would first look where the stress is and make
sure it isn't there anymore. (and yes, taking the SER-001 out will do
that job ;-)
Next the crack will probably close by itself, you could help it a bit
by applying a bit of wonder-glue (the stuff that dry within seconds) on
the inside.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html