Re: [NTLK] Couldn't resolve IP address

From: Christian Burk (cmburk75_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 17:18:07 PDT

Thanks Scotty,

The weird thing is that I have the DNS/Name server set just as it is when I have my mac connected, its a 192.168.168.1 or 192.168.168.10 (one's the gateway, the other the DNS-I have no clue what either of them mean.) What seems odd to me is that these addresses seem very generic. Again, no clue, really, but these addresses work for the mac. Does the mac know something the newton does not when connecting to internet via ethernet?

Christian