[NTLK] Back to School Programs

From: Smith Family (smithrus_at_mail.hutchtel.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 10:07:34 PDT

Since school is beginning in a few weeks here, I'm beginning to look for some software that can make my Newt more useful at school. I was wondering if you guys have any reccomendations for:
- A graphing calculator. My newton does not have a keyboard so I can't use Newton Works Calculations.

- A good periodic table. I'm taking College Chem this year and would like one I can carry around easily.

- A dictionary and thesaurus.

- A translator program for French class. A French - English dictionary would be nice also.

- Any guides, pocket references, or literature on C++.

Colin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html