Re: [NTLK] DARPA Newts

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 15:01:47 PDT

  Nathan Turnage wrote:
> Yeah Packagebuddy is great, to be sure, but the install on UNNA is
> somewhat flawed. The installation requires that it be installing from
> floppy diskettes. Being that almost noone has a floopy drive anymore,
> it
> has become nearly impossible to use the software.
>
> Yes, I have tried mounting all of the disc images at once and
> installing, but no dice. I have the Indy Car Timing app that I am
> trying
> to get off of my Newt, but everytime I try to install that Packagebuddy
> it fails.

Is this on a Mac? I don't think that PackageBuddy installed that much
so I could try and mail the stuffed application to you.

I would upload it to Unna as well, but Unna Canada seems out, would
this have to do with the massive power outage?
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=525&ncid=525&e=1&u=/ap/
20030814/ap_on_re_us/blackout_1

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html