Re: [NTLK] DARPA Newts

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 14:29:41 PDT

Yeah Packagebuddy is great, to be sure, but the install on UNNA is
somewhat flawed. The installation requires that it be installing from
floppy diskettes. Being that almost noone has a floopy drive anymore, it
has become nearly impossible to use the software.

Yes, I have tried mounting all of the disc images at once and
installing, but no dice. I have the Indy Car Timing app that I am trying
to get off of my Newt, but everytime I try to install that Packagebuddy
it fails.

-Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html