[NTLK] Brand New, Unbroken Factory Sealed

From: Ronsilvar (Ronsilvar_at_husky-net.net)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 08:01:59 PDT

From: "Joey & Susan Seidell" <seidell23112_at_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NTLK]
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:52:55 -0400

Hello One & All,
As I previously mentioned at the begining of this thread, this is a presale
type affair and we are working through costs, and the whole thing. So
anyway, I have been told that the owner of the company that has them can't
let them go for the price we had hoped. The cost is going to be $750.00
plus S&H and Insurance. I am sorry for the change, but I am the middle or
lower man. I was trying to get it lower, but he is able to sell them on
eBay for the cost quoted in this email. So, I'm sorry and apologize for any
inconvience. I have several emails desiring an MP 2100, Brand New, Factory
Sealed. I will delete those emails and will restart the process. So, when
you are replying to me off the board, please quote the price of $750.00 plus
S&H and Insurance in your email. Therefore, I will know you are aware of
the price increase.

Again, I am sorry for the confusion......

Joey

Tsk, tsk tsk, reneging on a deal is not a good business practice. I think
your initial offer to sell it for $500 should stand. I've been there and had
to eat it. Your fault for not doing the proper market research as was mine.
Good Luck,
Ron Silva

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html