Re: [NTLK] Brand New, Unbroken Factory Sealed

From: Joe Del Rosso (jdr_at_bway.net)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 08:32:25 PDT

Hi all,

        This also happened to me. I emailed J&K a while back telling
them what I was looking for. They emailed me back with two options.

1) The PDA014 package ($189.) are in excellent condition..........
2) We just received a couple of NEW MP2100's in (expecting a few more
in a couple of weeks). They are not in the original box but they have
never been used. We actually haven't set a price for these yet but they
will obviously be more expensive (probably closer to $300.00
ea)..................

        I emailed them (obviously) with option #2. I received this in
another email:

        I can offer the "new" Newton to your for $299.00. We are
actually going to be asking more than this for the other units but I
will honor my original quote to you.

FYI...
You got a great deal on this. We will probably be asking $450-500 for
this model. Merry Christmas.....

----- END QUOTE -----

I didn't even have to ask. How's that for a great company!

Joe