Re: [NTLK] Courier asking for NHttpLib:40Hz

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 10:53:41 PST

Eckhart Köppen wrote:

>>Verified that this is a problem with NHttpLib 3.1 - the minor version
>>number
>>wasn't changed in the version on the 40hz.org website.
>

> Where was that exactly? I couldn't find any hint of an incorrect
> number, but on the other hand, I've uploaded the wrong stuff frequently
> enough ;)

I found it by using ViewFrame, starting from the base of the autopart and
looking at the first object in the ExportTable, which is what the DeclareUnit
function references. The minor number was 0 instead of one. Do I still have
the offending package around? Unfortunately not, I empty my recycle bin many
times a day :( But I for sure downloaded it from:

http://40hz.org/NHttpLib/NHttpLib.pkg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html