Re: [NTLK] Just a thought...

From: Chip Matteson (chip_at_moonlightphoto.net)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 08:43:05 PST

Hmmm,
I'll say up front that I am a user not a programmer. I also don't know much
about how hardware and software is built/written for each other.

Maybe the Newton OS could be written for the tablet hardware that's already
out there? Could the Windows software be deleted and the Newton Software
tweaked to be used on the PC Hardware? Just a thought. If anything, I'll
learn more about how all this stuff under the hood works...

--
Chip Matteson
Moonlight Photographics