Re: [NTLK] Newton Ethernet Support Package

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 18:45:48 PST

Likely that it is not in Newton package format. There are a few
utilities out there that will correct the creator code, so that your
Newt will understand. One is Packager, which is OS X friendly. Another
is PackType.

Packager: http://www.metastasis.net/mici/pkgs/pkger_e.html
PackType: http://home.comcast.net/~saweyer/newton/toolinfo.htm#PackType

- Dave