[NTLK] inteliCalc

From: Gordon Stuart (id4_at_froggy.com.au)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 18:57:28 PST

I have for many years used the freeware calculator inteliCalc 1.0
My use has generally been for multiplication and trig.

I do not fix the decimal place and leave the setting on standard

Today when I did a simple subtraction 22.35 - 22.8 the answer returned was 0.449999999999999

Has anyone else had this problem?

It seems that this occurs with many instances where the number being subtracted lies between 0.5 and 0.99 below the whole number from which it is being subtracted

Is it possible the program has become corrupted?

Regards

Gordon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html