Re: [NTLK] [OT] suggestions for a GSM phone with IrDA

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 17:58:12 PST

I thought I would mention this site:
http://cellantenna.com/Adapters/cellular_phone_cable_adapters.htm

For people with week reception they have a lot of antennas, adapters, even
cell phone boosters (although the boosters are a bit expensive). I have not
delt with them personally as far as ordering but I did talk with them and
they did help me to find out that my phone is too new to have an antenna
adapter available. So basically I couldn't plug in an external antenna (yet
anyway). But at least they were honest about it rather than trying to sell
me an adapter that wouldn't work, heh.

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html