Re: [NTLK] NetGear MR814 with Wired Connection

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 07:13:30 PST

According to the documentation, NetGear's website, *and* tech support,
this router will not pas Appletalk packets. I banged my head against
the wall last week trying to make it work when someone claimed that
they had done it, but I haven't been able to pull it off.

I have the *identical* setup you have, and I use a 4 port switch to
connect my iMac to my Newt over Ethernet, and the Newt works fine
connecting to the web over the wireless, 64bit WEP. E-mail once you get
your care if you have any more questions.

Matthew Reidsma
matthew_at_reidsrow.com

http://newtonnews.org : One stop shopping for the Green connected mind.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html