Re: [NTLK] Another one is on the air...

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 14:52:41 PST

At 12:54 PM 12/23/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>OK, but you left the most important part: how was the poutine?

Actually, I must say that it was REALLY tasty. I don't know if it was
authentic but it was really good. Somehow I think that you would get a
similar results from pork rinds and mayo (rates right up there with poly
shirts and multi-coloured shoes).

The human palate has an affinity for salt and fat, and sugar and fat.

So Laurent, are you a Canuck? What are you doing in the states?

Andrei

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html