Re: [NTLK] Another one is on the air...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 16:19:31 PST

on 23/12/03 17:52, Andrei Chichak at acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net wrote:

> At 12:54 PM 12/23/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>> OK, but you left the most important part: how was the poutine?
>
> Actually, I must say that it was REALLY tasty. I don't know if it was
> authentic but it was really good. Somehow I think that you would get a
> similar results from pork rinds and mayo (rates right up there with poly
> shirts and multi-coloured shoes).
>
> The human palate has an affinity for salt and fat, and sugar and fat.
>
> So Laurent, are you a Canuck? What are you doing in the states?

Yes, I'm kinda Canuck. I'm actually leaving for Canada in a few hours. Work
brought me to the states...

-Laurent.

elder days n.: The heroic age of hackerdom (roughly, pre-1980); the era of
the PDP-10, TECO, ITS, and the ARPANET. This term has been rather
consciously adopted from J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy epic "The Lord of the
Rings". Compare Iron Age; see also elvish and Great Worm.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html