[NTLK] Looking for buyers...

From: Donald Winiecki (DWINIECKI_at_boisestate.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 16:05:09 PST

Greetings,

I'm considering cashing in my MP120 (upgraded to v2 of the OS), MP2kUpgrade and eMate. My work doesn't call for them anymore and I can't consider myself a techno-purist enough to consider them worth keeping ¯ especially if there are others who would actually use them.

The MP120 has one ding on the screen and can include the little 'cigarette pack' modem at one time sold by Apple (for all its blistering 2400 bps!). The MP2kU is really very clean and has an upgraded serial port so the interconnect is not required ¯ though the interconnect would be included in the package. Also with the MP2kU is the keyboard and the nylon case that at one time was sold with the machine by Apple. The eMate has had the most use and while the screen is very clean and a spare battery will be included, the screen's hinge is now 'floppy' ¯ you will need some sort of prop to hold it at a usable angle (unless you know how and desire to open it up and restore the hinge's tension or spring).

Backlights on the MP2kU and eMate have not been used much and retain their brightness.

Original CDs and packaging are available for these units.

I also have a copy of the most recent version of NSBASIC with original floppy disks and packaging, John Schettino's (unsure if that spelling is correct) book on NSBASIC.

Any interests among members of the list?

Please send any correspondence to the E-mail address in my signature block below.

_don

Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Associate Professor
Boise State University, College of Engineering
Department of Instructional & Performance Technology
1910 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
E-mail: dwiniecki_at_boisestate.edu
WWW: http://coen.boisestate.edu/dep/ipt.htm
Telephone: (01) 208 426 1899

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html