Re: [NTLK] More Card Woes

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 08:14:54 PST

Dale, I had big problems last week, tried a card to card backup with SBM. but
it kept hanging on a package, could not delete the package with Trashpack, so
I started the Newt with extensions off, deleated the offending package, then
restarted. Low and behold, It hung on the next package on the loading order.
I did a regular Back up on the Walstreet (9.2.2) and earased the card and
have not had a problem since, and have reloaded most of what was importiant
on the card, I'm thinking I had too much stuff on the 32 mb Pretec

I'm in San Jose if you want to try a backup on a legacy
machine................Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html