[NTLK] File transfer Via WiFi OS X Only

From: Garrett Murray (newton_at_maniacalrage.net)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 21:10:50 PST

Okay, so I've got my 2100 working as a webserver, which is great. I had
to do it via my PC using a serial cable, since I have a G5 and no USB
adapter. Either way, it works, and now the Newton is serving pages
perfectly.

Here's my problem--

I got Escale to work in OS X so that I can now install packages to my
Newt via TCP/IP from my G5, so I don't have to touch my PC any more
(yuck!). The problem is, I still see no way to transfer just FILES back
and forth.

I need to get it so that I can send HTML files to the Newt so that I
can update the server its running.

Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and in case anyone is curious--I have a 2100 with a Lucent WaveLAN
Silver card connected to an Airport Extreme Base Station running in b/g
mode with NO WPA on (I am using MAC address whitelisting) and a channel
specified (Newt couldn't connect if I had it on automatic).

Thanks!
garrett

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html