Re: [NTLK] File transfer Via WiFi OS X Only

From: doppler (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 02:11:51 PST

03-12-30 06.10, skrev Garrett Murray på newton_at_maniacalrage.net följande:

> Oh, and in case anyone is curious--I have a 2100 with a Lucent WaveLAN
> Silver card connected to an Airport Extreme Base Station running in b/g
> mode with NO WPA on (I am using MAC address whitelisting) and a channel
> specified (Newt couldn't connect if I had it on automatic).

i have this HW setup, but i use DHCP, since i limited the base to "b" only.
the AE base works fine, but not in "b/g" or "g" mode.

i figured i wont use 54Mbit anyway, since my connection out to the internet
is 2.5Mbit anyway. when i move files wirelessly between my home office
network, its always limited traffic. i use cables for larger backups and
such.

/ ®

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html