[NTLK] Newbie post - where and how to buy a Newt

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 02:47:01 PST

I am a newbie to Newts having come across them purely by accident. I am
keen to purchase one but unsure what is the best method.
I have looked on Ebay, Trademe (our own version of Ebay here in New
Zealand) and J & K Sales. I have had email conversations with
'Knowledge Navigator' (Ferdi?) about a speed increased model he recent
advertised on Ebay but did not manage to sell in the end. I am a little
unsure whether to chance buying a slightly faster (and more expensive)
model (220MHz) from Knowledge Navigator or buy through J & K Sales who
seem to have a good selection.
Any guidance from people who have had experiences with either vendor
would be greatly appreciated. Or any alternative sources of Newts you
know about.
Thanks
Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html