[NTLK] In a hurry, but still: The Seventh Day of Christmas

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 08:45:22 PST

In in a hurry selecting the stuff to play at a friends party tonite. It'll
be nearly all vinyl singles, mostly dating from the 70ies and being heavy
nauseating Disco crap. Obviously, it's going to be a party where people are
going to drink a lot to numb the pain a bit. Good fun for everyone, esp.
the brewers and distillers! Okay, there'll be some contemporary vinyl, too.
Good fun, as I said. Didn't say clean and healthy, though. ;=}

Anyway, the Seventh Day of Christmas and all. Your gift is "Rogues in the
House" by Robert E. Howard. This Conan-story finds him chained to the wall
of a dungeon as a young noble man hires him for a wet job in exchange for
the Cimmerians freedom...

Get it from UNNA soon or from me now. Enjoy!

The first Conan-story to hit the Newton, as far as I can see. Or are there
any more around that I haven't been able to find yet?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html