Re: [NTLK] OS X Internet Sharing...

From: Marco Mailand (N_at_abasurf.ch)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 10:20:28 PST

"tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net" wrote @ 2.2.2003 18:09 Uhr /
<tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net>:
> 169.x.x.x is not a local loopback, it's actually a self-assigned IP as
> the newt is unable to connect to the DHCP address.
But my MP2k1 can use the DHCP server. I use it via a Farallon 10MBps hub and
the DHCP server was preconfigured at 192.168.1.1 inside my Zyxel Prestige
600 series ADSL router - so no MacOSX routing is involved. Since MacOSX is a
LINUX one should be able to configure everything and I would say the DHCP is
probably not right configured in your system.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!
Marco Mailand