Re: [NTLK] Sync Notes to Mac OS X

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 09:36:23 PST

If you have the Developer Tools installed, the Property List Editor
application uses the XML file as its native format. OmniOutliner also
imports plist-formatted XML and formats it quite nicely.

There is a third party developer who's working on a Notes sync plug-in.
And I suspect that many more people will be building plug-ins once the
AppleScript API is finished (yes, you'll soon be able to make plug-ins
using AppleScript!) I think that plug-in will just sync to RTF files in
a folder.

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html