[NTLK] Serial to USB adapter - Recommendations? Ones to avoid?

From: Dr. Julie Armstrong (Drarmstrong_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 15:14:06 PST

>> Serial to USB adapter - Recommendations? Ones to avoid?

Wait a minute!!!! So how are we supposed to connect between the newer
Mac computers and the Newton? It seems we cannot use IRDA, there is no
Bluetooth, and now you're saying there's no serial USB adapter?

I have the ethernet card for the newt but the Newt doesn't seem to
recognize it, and I cannot install the drivers?

I have been reading the FAQs but maybe I've missed something... How are
we supposed to load software onto the Newton (2100 or emate?)

Newbie needs help...

Julie

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html