Re: [NTLK] cool limited edition Newton Tee (expensive though)

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 15:46:01 PST

Quoting Jeff Sheldon <jeff_at_jurai.net>:

> On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Eric Wheetley wrote:
>
> > This artist has designed a new Newton Tee. Very cool, but $45.
>
> That's pretty expensive indeed for what looks like a single-color
> silkscreen. I'm don't understand the pricing considering that
> cafepress
> could print any variety of Newton designs for about a third of the
> cost.
>
> -Jeff
> --

Andres is an artist. these are not t-Shirts for sale. They are t-shirt shaped canvas. This is
not a shirt but something meant to be hung on the wall. I for one like his graphic art. It
usually tickles my tummy :)

Keep the Green™

Rich
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.net
Updated and Fresh Newton Information & Entertainment 1997-2003

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html