Re: [NTLK] dlink question...

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 20:46:24 PST

Keep in mind only the early D-Link cards worked (DWL-650) I believe it was
something to do with the chip set........ I think the easiest way (visually)
is the old ones have a sort of rounded shovel
looking antenna, where as the newer ones have a chiseled square block looking
antenna on the end. Oddley enough, Microcenter where I purchased mine had both
on the shelf.

Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html