[NTLK] [ANN] Announcing NewtWiki 0.5.1

From: Jim Anderson (blag_at_narcosislabs.org)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 01:13:49 PST

        Due to my long-standing crack habit, I managed to completely break
the BackLink handler in NewtWiki (the part that lets you see which notes
link to the current note). I've now released version 0.5.1, which fixes
this problem.

        NewtWiki, by the way, enables automatic linking between notes (and
from notes to other apps, though this isn't automatic). By automatic, I
mean you don't have to do anything to create the link. Any word or phrase
will link to a note of the same title.

        NewtWiki is available at http://www.narcosislabs.org/NewtWiki/

        Jim Anderson

        "Roly-poly fish heads are never seen drinking cappuccino in Italian restaurants with oriental women...yeah..."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html