[NTLK] Londoners wanted!!!

From: José Rosendo Ramírez Román (jose_rmz_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 12:22:20 PST

Hi to everybody in the list!!!

As my subject says I want to know if anybody in the list lives in london or
nearby, becuase I need some help. I'm a frustrated newtonuser... let me
explain this better. I bought my newton from ebay like six months ago but I
haven't buy a cable to install programs on it (you know the serial one)
because somebody advised me to buy an ethernet card, so I did it, the
problemis that when I inserted it in the newton it says me that it can't
recognise this kind of card, so I think that I need some sort of driver for
it (If I'm wrong please correct me), but i dont have any way to install it
inmy newton, so what I've planned to do (If its possible) is to find
somebodytrustful and helpful (maybe nobody wants to do me this favour) in
London to send him a memory card to install the driver for me. Does anybody
think that its a good idea, or does anybody think that I'm stupid to trust
ina mail list???? Please all kind of replies are welcomed. I haven't buy a
cable because I don't have a computer, so its useless for me anyway, with an
ethernet card I can hook my newton to a network to install all that I
want...Please if there's any londoner in the list that wants to do this for
me please let me know, I will be really happy if somebody help me (Of course
I know that I will have to pay the mail expenditures).

Sorry about my bad english, Actually I'm trying to improve it here...

Thanks...

Jose R. Ramirez 6 Grenville Place London SW7 4RT United Kingdom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~joseramirez/curriculum.html[1]

Message your friends in real time - and for free. Get MSN Messenger today![2]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.crosswinds.net/~joseramirez/curriculum.html
   2 http://g.msn.com/8HMOENUK/2755

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html