Re: [NTLK] Newton Web Browsers...

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 13:26:02 PST

While I would *like* to use LunaSuite I've found it to be rather bloated and
overwhelming. True, Newt's Cape might not 'flashy' but it's a great "bread and
butter" information gathering tool. It has loads of plugins, makes very nice
Newton Books of web data, and it's compact and fast. Perhaps when LunaSuite has
more fixes in it I'll take another look at it. Last I heard, however, Richard
Li is the only developer out there who has the environment and resources to
actually be able to build LunaSuite (aside from Paul Guyot, perhaps).

--
David Orriss Jr.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html