Re: [NTLK] Names Application Help Needed

From: DDenby_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 08:42:40 PST

It is definitely the NOS system that has become corrupt. I took the card to
another Newton and the soup data was fine and everything worked fine -- new
and filing systems. So the question is, how to reinstall the NOS 2.1? As I
recall, everytime I have done a complete brainwipe in the past, the NOS was
not affected.

Doug Denby