[NTLK] T-Mobile wireless PC card in my Newton?

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 22:59:30 PST

At work (Vanderbilt University) on Friday, we had a Wireless Hardware
Fair and a lot of venders came out to show there stuff!

I was there to see the T-Mobile wireless devices, of which the wireless
PC card was one of them. I wanted to know if it would work with my
Newton. So, I popped it in my 2100 and it said "Newton does not
recognize this card" message.

Does anyone know if these cards will work in a Newton?

If so, do you need to use some other modem driver or something?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html