Re: [NTLK] wireless newton internet services

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 03:12:12 PST

well, that resembles the cost in sweden too, even with GPRS.

i still want to point out that $35 is a rather juicy bill to pay for=20
say a student. i mean, if you really value being completely mobile and=20=

download mail and RSS via the newt, id pay for a trotter card and stick=20=

to that - it would pay over time. the hardware cost is negligible over=20=

time, compared to the variable cost.

/ roman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html