Re: [NTLK] About those Centennial Flash cards...

From: Chad M. Riden (chadmriden_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 20:32:24 PST

--On Wednesday, February 19, 2003 5:47 PM -0800
"G.E. Ross" <g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/g.e.ross/33313021rC.pdf

I posted it to UNNA, but without a search engine there I have no
idea where it went.

Unfortunately, this document is for cards with part numbers in the
range FLXXM-20-1XX38-XX.
<<

I bought two Centennial cards off ebay a few days ago.. part
numbers FL16M-20-11138-67. Should I expect these to work in a
MP130?

When I put them in, it asks me if I'd like to erase them and I do..
but it gives me an error: "There is a problem with this card. (This
memory card is write protected.)" The write protect switch was in
the "off" position.. but I get the same error when I flip it to
"on".

ALSO: unna is a great resource, but as someone who isn't familiar
with many of the programs, I browse the archives wondering what
things like "Tricorder" do. There isn't any explanation there, and
I don't want to download and install a package just to find out
what it does. Is there some sort of document explaining what
everything is?

--
Thanks for putting up with my crap,
Chad M. Riden