[NTLK] More NewtSync Problems

From: Bungalow930_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 22:14:41 PST

So, after failing to sync via Keyspan USB adaptor, I tried ethernet. Also,
no dice.
This is really frustrating as my Mac is practically out of the box. I
believe I've followed all of the instructions and read as many archive
e-mails as I can.

When I start connect in the Mac, no address pops up in the window. All it
says is "connecting to Localtalk." Only once was I able to get an address
to pop up in that window but have failed every other time. The Newton seems
to go through the correct motions, but stalls at "Loading DHPC"...the green
light on my 3Com card goes on and off, and after a few seconds, nothing.

Argh! I seem to have all the correct drivers (Keyspan) for serial, all the
correct software/hardware for tcp/ip, but nothing.

Tried restarting both. Nothing.
Tried reinstalling both sides. Nothing.

I wonder, if it's possible that there are Nsync issues with 10.2.4?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html