[NTLK] Few Q's bout emate.

From: Joshua Braddock (joshua.braddock_at_sendit.nodak.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 21:58:15 PST

I was wondering about the emate.. The two little brass connectors by the reset button, what are they for? Also, what are the Bigger Brass screw holes for.. The one on the ac adapter i know is for international plugs.. But whats the one on the bottom.. And the question that got me the moset was, in Prefs, it says microphone. When i go into it, it says i must have an external mic.. Now, i was looking, and was wondering WHERE IS THE MIC plug???!??!?!?!?! Anyways, those were just somet things that i was wondering.. So thanks for all the replies that i have gotten in the past, and this list has been VERRY helpful..
~Joshua Braddock~
~15 year old eMate owner =)~

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html